Safety, Reliability, Maintainability and Availability, are interdependent and fundamental aspects of engineering system behaviour and performance. Formal techniques applied with full management commitment can establish and maintain confidence that the engineering system will perform as designed when required to and for as long as necessary and will neither actively, nor passively, incur any unacceptable risk to life or the environment in doing so.
Reliability & Asset Management Services
- Design for Reliability and Maintainability: Design
- Risk Analysis, FMEA/FMECA from Concept to System, Design, Manufacturing and Process
- Design & Development, New Product Introduction
- Reliability Testing: System, Sub-system, Prototype, Comparative, Step Stress, Environmental, HALT, ALT, Confidence, Design of Experiments (DoE)
- Problem Solving: A3 Problem Solving, Failure
- Reporting Analysis and Corrective Action System (FRACAS), 8D
- Root Cause Analysis: Failure Mode Analysis, Fault Tree Analysis (FTA)
- Six Sigma Quality Management to ensure reliable product build during New Product Introduction: Field Follow units, Warranty failure analysis and reduction
- Training in; A3 Problem Solving Process, 8D, FRACAS, FTA, Risk Analysis, FMEA & FMECA
- Whole Life Asset Management (concept to disposal) Creating an Asset Management Regime
- Whole Life Cost Modeling, creation of degradation curves; Linear, Progressive, Regressive, Instantaneous
- Reliability Centred Maintenance (RCM), Reliability Growth Planning (RGP)
- ISO 55000 (derived from PAS55)
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7034 7002.